Cooking Matters for Child Care Professionals
Date: April 10, 2013 - May 9, 2013
Time: 6-8 p. m.
Location: Salvation Army, 1221 Shonat St., Muskegon, MI 49442
Contact: Lisa Chalker, 231-724-4732, chalker@anr,msu.edu
The class is a five-module (two hours for five weeks) that features sessions on:
- Creating Positive Mealtime Attitudes
- Safe Cooking With Confidence
- Choosing Healthy Foods for Kids
- Meals that appeal to Kids
- Menu Management on a Budget
Participants will cook with a chef and an expert in the nutrition field. This class is open to licensed child care professionals. You can sign up on the Great Start Website. Classes meet Thursdays from 6-8 p.m.