Cooking Matters for Child Care Professionals
Date: April 10, 2013 - May 9, 2013
Time: 6-8 p.m.
Location: Salvation Army, 1221 Shonat St., Muskegon, MI 49442
Contact: Lisa Chalker, 231-724-4732, chalker@anr,msu.edu
The class is a five-module (two hours for five weeks) that includes:
- Creating Positive Mealtime Attitudes
- Safe Cooking With Confidence
- Choosing Healthy Foods for Kids
- Meals that Appeal to Kids
- Menu Management on a Budget
This class is open to licensed child care professionals. Meeting times are from 6-8 p.m. on April 11, April 18, April 25, May 2 and May 9. You can sign up on the Great Start website.