Cooking Matters at the Store
Date: April 25, 2016
Time: 10 - 11:45 a.m.
Location: Meijer, 2770 S State Rd., Ionia, MI 48846
Contact: Ben Smith, email@example.com or 616-527-5357
This is a no-cost opportunity to participate in a grocery store tour with the guidance of a registered dietitian nutritionist. Learn how to identify healthy foods while adhering to a limited budget. At the end of the tour take the $10 Challenge to build a healthy meal for a family of four, for under $10. Tour includes:
- Identifying healthy foods
- Spotting marketing gimmicks
- Healthy eating within a budget
In addition, participants will receive:
- $10 worth of healthy groceries
- Reusable grocery bag
- Booklet containing recipes and shopping tips
Space is limited to 6 participants per tour.
Cost: No cost