Cooking Matters for Teens - Isabella County
Date: July 17, 2018 - August 28, 2018
Time: 9:30 - 11:30 a.m.
Location: Isabella County Day Treatment Center, 2007 E. Preston, Mt. Pleasant, MI 48858
Contact: Sabrina McGee, 989-317-4079, email@example.com
Cooking Matters for Teens is a program that is made just for teens to learn about healthy eating and cooking. This program consists of six lessons, lasting approximately two hours each. A nutrition professional provides interactive lessons to help teens build skills and confidence in making healthy meals.
The program includes:
- Participatory food preparation that provides cooking and food safety instruction
- Engaging nutrition activities and discussions
- Practice with food budgeting
- Recipe book for use at home
- Cutting board
- Certificate of completion
Classes are held every Tuesday for 6 weeks, from July 17 - August 28, 2018.
This is a closed group, however if you would like to host a similar event in your area, please contact Sabrina McGee at 989-317-4079.