Comprehensive Onsite Wastewater Management Education
Date: May 23, 2014
Time: 8:30 a.m. - 4:45 p.m.
Location: Grand Rapids - Kent Co. Health Dept., 700 Fuller Ave. NE, Grand Rapids, MI 49503
Contact: ANR Event Services: firstname.lastname@example.org or 517-353-3175
ONSITE WASTEWATER TREATMENT DESIGN AND MANAGEMENT
· Soil Application Systems
· Onsite System Site Selection and Analysis
· Use of Flow Equalization
· Alternative/Advanced Treatment Technologies
· High Strength Wastewater (restaurants, grocery stores, etc.)
· Designing for Nutrient Removal
· System Management Programs
Who should attend?
The program is designed with designers, installers, inspectors maintenance providers, and regulators who have completed the Key Ingredients course. The class is also appropriate for the more experienced professional who is actively involved in the design, construction, management, and regulation of larger, advanced treatment systems.
Visit the Comprehensive Onsite Wastewater Management Education registration page for more information.