Commercial Food Product Start-up
Date: May 20, 2014 - May 21, 2014
This workshop will cover:
- Why financial management is important and how record keeping helps your business
- Basics of food processing and licensing requirements for your business
- How to develop and market your product for your audience.
The educational program is presented jointly between Cornerstone Alliance and Michigan State University Extension.
Details and registration at: http://www.cornerstonewbc.com/calendar
Participants may choose from three locations:
- May 20, 1 p.m., Paw Paw;
- May 21, 9 a.m., Cassopolis,
- May 21, 5:30 p.m. , Three Oaks.