Chronic Pain PATH (Personal Action Toward Health)
Date: January 17, 2018 - February 21, 2018
Time: 2 - 4:30 p.m.
Location: Clinton County Medical Center, 1005 S, Old U.S. 27, St Johns, MI 48879
Contact: Abigail Cudney, 989-224-5251, firstname.lastname@example.org
MSU Extension and Tri-County Office on Aging invites you to participate in a 6-week workshop called Chronic Pain PATH (Personal ActionToward Health) - Michigan’s version of the award-winning Stanford University Chronic Pain Self-Management Program.
Chronic Pain PATH workshops are offered every Wednesday - January 17 - February 21, to learn about…
- The Mind-Body Connection and Distraction Techniques
- The Moving Easy Programcommunicat
- Better Breathing and Relaxation Body Scan
- Fatigue Management
- Dealing with Depression and Positive Thinking
- Communication Skills
- Healthy Eating
- Goal Setting, Decision Making, Problem Solving… and more!
Workshop is FREE
Funding to support this workshop is provided by Michigan State Medical Society Foundation
To register, call Tri-County Office on Aging at 517-887-1465
For more information, please view the Chronic Pain PATH Flier