Chronic Pain PATH (Personal Action Toward Health)
Date: October 9, 2017 - November 13, 2017
Time: 1 - 3:30 p.m.
Location: Main Activity Room, 4775 Village Dr, Grand Ledge, MI 48837
Contact: Abigail Cudney, 989-224-5251, email@example.com
MSU Extension and Tri-County Office on Aging invites you to participate in a 6-week workshop called Chronic Pain PATH (Personal ActionToward Health) - Michigan’s version of the award-winning Stanford University Chronic Pain Self-Management Program.
Chronic Pain PATH workshops are offered every Monday, October 9 - November 13, to learn about…
- The Mind-Body Connection and Distraction Techniques
- The Moving Easy Programcommunicat
- Better Breathing and Relaxation Body Scan
- Fatigue Management
- Dealing with Depression and Positive Thinking
- Communication Skills
- Healthy Eating
- Goal Setting, Decision Making, Problem Solving… and more!
Workshop is FREE
Funding to support this workshop is provided by Michigan State Medical Society Foundation
To register, call Tri-County Office on Aging at 517-887-1465
For more information, please view the Chronic Pain PATH Flier