Caring for Children the Nurturing Way
Date: May 22, 2013 - June 25, 2013
Time: 6-8 p.m.
Location: Packer's Pride Child Care Center 450 East Pine, Fremont MI 49412
Contact: Holly Tiret, 616-336-8998, firstname.lastname@example.org
Learn about caring for children the nurturing way through communication, positive discipline, family rules, and building self-worth. Best to complete all five session or register for individual sessions.
- 5-23-13 Philosophy of Nurturing and Dealing with Stress
- 5-28-13 Infant/Toddler Development and Enhancing Brain Development
- 6-04-13 Communicating with Respect and Understanding Feelings
- 6-18-13 Building Self-Worth and Encouraging Children
- 6-25-13 Establishing Rules and Using Positive Discipline
$20 for all 5 sessions or $5 per individual sessions Pre-Registration is REQUIRED at Great Start Connect website: www.greatstartconnect.org.
Location: Packers’ Pride Childcare Center 450 E. Pine Fremont, MI 49412
Facilitator: Holly B. Tiret, MSU Extension 616-336-8998 email@example.com