Caring for Children the Nurturing Way
Date: June 2, 2013 - July 1, 2013
Time: 6-8 p.m.
Location: MSU Extension Kent County, 775 Ball Ave. NE, Grand Rapids MI, 49506
Contact: Holly Tiret, 616-336-8998, firstname.lastname@example.org
Learn about caring for children the nurturing way through communication, positive discipline, family rules, and building self-worth. A five-week series for parents, grandparents, foster care parents, child care providers or anyone who cares for or about children ages 0-18. Worth 10 hours of professional development training hours for child care providers.
- Week 1: June 3, 2013 - Philosophy of Nurturing and Dealing with Stress
- Week 2: June 10, 2013 - Ages & Stages of Infant Toddler Development and Enhancing Brain Development in Children and Teens
- Week 3: June 17, 2013 - Communicating with Respect and Understanding Feelings
- Week 4: June 24, 2013 - Building Self-Worth and Encouraging Children's Positive Behavior
- Week 5: July 1, 2013 - Family Rules and Positive Discipline
Register by calling Holly Tiret at 616-336-8998 or by email at email@example.com Fee: $30 for the series.