Be Red Cross Ready Western Wayne 4-H
Date: July 14, 2015
Time: 6 p.m.
Location: MSU Extension RESA Office 5454 Venoy Wayne, MI 48184
Contact: Milaina Macklin at 734-720-7689 ext. 112 or email@example.com.
Join Wayne County 4-H as we participate in the American Red Cross Be Red Cross Ready and Hands-Only CPR workshop and learn what to do in a disaster. In the workshop we will learn:
* How to make a disaster prep kit
* How to make an escape and communication plan
* How to stay informed during a disaster
* Hands- Only CPR
* Plus more safety tips for severe storms, floods, fires, chemical biological, radiological and nuclear emergencies.
* Youth and adults are welcome. You do not have to be in 4-H to participate.