Are you thinking about buying a home? Find out if you’re ready to be a home owner!
Date: September 8, 2015 - September 22, 2015
Time: 6-8 p.m.
Location: MSU Extension Office, Alpena County Fairgrounds, 625 South Eleventh Street, Alpena, MI 49707
Contact: Scott Matteson at 989-354-9879 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
This homeownership seminar from MSU Extension will provide you with valuable information about the home-buying process, and will teach you:
- The advantages of homeownership
- The steps in the home-buying process
- The costs of homeownership
- The importance of good credit
- How to determine how much house you can afford
- Mortgage loan basics
- How to maintain your investment
LOCATION: MSU Extension Office, Alpena County Fairgrounds
WHEN: Tuesday Evenings - Sept. 8, 15, and 22
TIME: 6 - 8 p.m. Each Tuesday Evening
This class will certify you for MSHDA and HUD Loan Products (must attend all three sessions to receive certificate).