Annie’s Project - Mid-Michigan
Date: September 8, 2014 - October 14, 2014
Time: 5:30 - 9 p.m.
Location: GreenStone FCS Office, 1104 S. US-27, St. Johns, MI 48879
Contact: Marilyn L. Thelen, 989-227-6454, email@example.com
6 nights, every Tuesday evening beginning Sept 9, ending Oct 14, 2014. Meal begins at 5:30 p.m. and class runs from 6 - 9 p.m. Registration fee of $50 for 6 nights includes class fee, all materials and meal.
Each class will end with a homework assignment.
- Sept 9, Orientation: Annie's Overview, Risk Assessment, True Colors
- Sept 16, Women & Money: Income, Savings & Investments, Elevator Pitch, Mission, Vision & Goals, Wrap Up, homework
- Sept 23, Financial Documents: Tracking Expenses & Income, Cash Flow, Income Stmts, Balance Sheets, What is Management?, Break-even Costs & Benchmarking, Spreadsheets & Financial Planning Software
- Sept 30, Business: Business Structure, Property Titles & Ownership, Transition & Retirement Plans, Survey Group
- Oct 7, Risk Management: Crop Insurance, Ten Habits of Profitable Farms, Marketing Plan, Strategy, Grain delivery, storage & inventory management, Marketing
- Oct 14, Ag Issues: Review Prices, Topics TBD, Post Survey & Class Evaluation