4-H Camp Kidwell Festival of Trees
Date: November 30, 2017 - December 3, 2017
Time: Thursday: Noon - 9pm; Friday: Noon - 9pm; Saturday: 10am - 3pm; Saturday Dinner: 6 - 8pm; Sunday: 10am - 5pm
Location: 39000 1st Avenue, Bloomingdale, MI
Contact: For more information visit our website at www.campkidwell.org or call us at 269-521-3559 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
General admission is free and food is available any time we are open! See beautifully decorated trees and wreaths, visit with Santa, make cookies with Mrs. Claus, have a meal with family and friends and help us raise funds to support our camp programs. This event features 100+ beautifully decorated trees, wreaths and other holiday items which are availble for purchase through our live and online auctions. You can see these items in person and can buy them for your home or business by attending our Dinner at the Lodge and Live Auction or by participating in our online auction.
Don’t miss one of Camp Kidwell’s featured events!
- Senior Citizen’s Day on Thursday, November 30th from Noon - 9pm
- Cookies and Canvas on Thursday, November 30th beginning at 6pm
- Soup/Sandwich Supper on Friday, December 1st from Noon - 9pm
- Cookies with Mrs Claus on Saturday, December 2nd from 10am - 3pm
- Dinner at the Lodge on Saturday, December 2nd - Social hour begins at 6pm, Dinner served at 6:30pm ($45 advance purchase or $55 at the door)
- Sunday Brunch on Sunday, December 3rd from 10am - 5pm