4-H Camp Kidwell Festival of Trees
Date: November 29, 2018 - December 2, 2018
Location: 39000 1st Avenue, Bloomingdale, MI 49026
Contact: email@example.com, 269-521-3559
General admission is free and food is available any time we are open! See beautifully decorated trees and wreaths, visit with Santa, make cookies with Mrs. Claus, have a meal with family and friends and help us raise funds to support our camp programs. This event features 100+ beautifully decorated trees, wreaths and other holiday items which are availble for purchase through our live and online auctions. You can see these items in person and can buy them for your home or business by attending our Dinner at the Lodge and Live Auction or by participating in our online auction.
Don’t miss one of Camp Kidwell’s featured events!
- Senior Citizen’s Day on Thursday, November 29th from Noon - 6pm
- Soup/Sandwich Supper on Friday, November 30th from Noon - 9pm
- Cookies with Mrs Claus on Saturday, December 1st from 10am - 3pm
- Dinner at the Lodge on Saturday, December 1st - Social hour begins at 6pm, Dinner served at 6:30pm ($50 each limited to 100 sold tickets; non-alcoholic adult only event)
- Sunday Lunch on Sunday, December 2nd from 11am - 5pm (lunch served until 3pm)