4-H Teen Leadership & Community Change Conference
Date: March 29, 2014 - March 30, 2014
Location: Kettunen Center, 14901 4-H Drive, Tustin, MI 49688
Contact: Brian Wibby, 906-475-5731, email@example.com
This powerful 2014 conference brings teens, age 12 and up (by January 1, 2014), from across the state to learn youth leadership and civic engagement skills. Adult volunteers are welcome, too.
Following are quotes from the past conference participants:
- “I can be a greater (teen) leader and organize events to help my community.”
- “I learned how my community service can help prepare me for my future.”
- “Leadership can be easy and fun.”
- “4-H gets to travel around the world to help people who have little.”
- “The discussions about service learning and helping my community will help me.”
- “I will be a more effective leader in my county groups.”
Support for this workshop is provided by the Clarkson-Stuckman Endowment Fund and other donors to the Michigan 4-H Foundation.
The conference is March 29-30, 2014 beginning Saturday morning and ending after lunch on Sunday.