4-H Rabbit & Cavy Teen and Adult Volunteer Training Workshop
Date: November 8, 2013 - November 9, 2013
Time: 4:00 p.m.
Location: Kettunen Center, 14901 4-H Drive, Tustin, MI 49688
Contact: Katie Vanderkolk (517-432-5270; firstname.lastname@example.org)
November 8-9, 2013
14901 4-H Drive
Tustin, MI 49688-9470
Registration: Friday, November 8, 2013, 4-6 p.m.
Program Ends: Saturday, November 9, 2013, 3 p.m.
$56.75 - 4-H Members, 4-H Volunteers and MSU Extension Staff with 4-H responsibilities who bring a 4-H member or volunteer
$99.00 - MSU Extension Staff without 4-H responsibilities, non-4-H members and personnel from other agencies
• To present new ideas, activities, and approaches to the rabbit and cavy 4-H project
• To exchange information, ideas, and best practices in the rabbit and cavy industry
• To improve the Michigan Rabbit and Cavy 4-H program
• To identify exciting programs in rabbits for your club members
• To identify local resources in the rabbit and cavy industry
Who Should Attend:
4-H adult leaders and teen leaders (12 years as of January 1, 2014 and older) interested in the rabbit project and who are willing to share the information and experiences gained at the conference with others in their counties. Staff are welcome. We encourage individuals to car pool. Contact your county office for names of other persons attending the workshop.
Support for this workshop is provided by donors to the Michigan 4-H Foundation.