4-H Horse Camp
Date: June 27, 2016 - June 28, 2016
Time: 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Location: Kent County Fairgrounds, 225 South Hudson, Lowell, MI 49331
Contact: Kathy Covert, email@example.com
Open to riders of all levels and their mentor/chaperone.
Camp Focus: to provide hands-on learning in horse safety, care, training, and riding with lots of laughter, friendships, and FUN!
Six Sessions over Two Days
Cost: $60 registration fee per 4-H member. $80 for non 4-H youth* (Lunch Included for registered youth and mentor*)
Training Sessions Include:
- Trail: training techniques, safety and style
- Speed Class: training & preparation
- Reining: what is it / what should it look like?
- Equitation: Improve your riding skills
- Showmanship: Execute maneuver, effectively communicate with your horse
- Patterns: Judges preference & proper etiquette
Each camper will attend every session.
The final session on both afternoons will be fun and games!
Your space is reserved when your forms and payment are received. Register today!
Youth registered by June 3 will receive a souvenir tee shirt!
*Anyone is welcome to observe
To register: Visit the Kent 4-H Horse Website at http://www.kentcountyhorseleaders.com/