4-H Sparta Goat Show
Date: July 18, 2015
Time: 1:45 to 2:30 p.m. - Registration/Check In; 2:30 to 3 p.m. - Showmanship clinic by Ms. Osban; 3 p.m. - finish Goat Show
Location: Rogers Park, 152 N State St., Sparta MI 49345
Contact: Beth Parker, (616) 915-8548; Kristi Ayers, firstname.lastname@example.org
Sparta Town & Country Days 4-H Goat Show (Download Registration form & flyer)
Saturday July 18, 2015
Download Registration Form & Flier:
Goat Show Flier
Rules & Regulations
- Open to all youth aged 5—19 from any county.
- Goats may be shown from participants trailers or in reserved pens. All animals must pass inspection by a health inspector before entering show area or pens. Animals exhibiting signs of contagious disease (fungus, soremouth, etc.) are not allowed to show.
- No bucks allowed.
- All goats must have proper ID according to USDA Guidelines. Scrapie tags must be in the ear or tail web. For registered goats, Tattoos/ microchips must be readable and be accompaniedby breed registration papers.
- Traditional show clothes are recommended (closed toed shoes and long pants).
- We reserve the right to change and/or consolidate classes.
- Market goats will show in their assigned weight class.
Showmanship—Each Age Division
Overalll Supreme Showman
Best Sr. Doe Best Jr. Doe
Best Wether Grand Market
Others thru 10th place will receive ribbons
For More Information:
Beth Parker (616) 915-8548