4-H Cloverbud Saturday Program
Date: July 17, 2015 - August 22, 2015
Time: 10am -12pm
Location: MSU Detroit Center, 3408 Woodward Ave, Detroit, MI
Contact: Milaina Macklin, 734-720-7689 X 112, email@example.com
Intro to 4-H Cloverbud Saturday Program Six Saturday Sessions for youth Ages 5-8 years old
Each Saturday July 18th – August 22nd 10:00am- 12:00pm MSU Detroit Center, 3408 Woodward Ave, Detroit, MI
Registration Costs: $45 Space is limited to the first 15 registrants and will close on Friday, July 10th.
Youth ages 5-8 (as of January 1st, 2015) will be introduced to 4-H Youth Development as they explore: Plants & Animals, Science & Technology, Healthy Living, Community & Expressive Art and Community Engagement through fun hands on learning activities and projects each week.
- Saturday, July 18th- Plants & Animals Day: Intro to gardening, insects and butterflies.
- Saturday, July 25th- Science and Technology Day: Into to science and technology based projects.
- Saturday, August 1st- Healthy Living Day: Intro to health and nutrition.
- Saturday, August 8th- Arts– Intro to community & expressive art and China Art project.
- Saturday August 15th- Community Service Day– Participation in a community service project
- Saturday August 22nd Celebration and Commencement– Participants will be honored with a completion ceremony. Family and friends are welcome to attend.
**Note to Parents/ Guardians** All youth participating in this 4-H Cloverbud Summer program must also be registered into the 4-H Online system in order for parents/guardians to complete the needed Medical& Media release forms. Please follow this link to complete registration http//:mi.4honline.com/. Instructions are on the posted Family Guide, and please enter youth into “Cloverbud Summer Program.” If you have any questions, please contact: Milaina Macklin, 734-720-7689 X 112, firstname.lastname@example.org.