2018 Agriculture for Tomorrow Conference
Date: March 13, 2018
Time: 9:15 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Location: Bay de Noc Community College Main Campus Joseph Heirman University Center 2001 N Lincoln Road Escanaba, MI 49828
Contact: Jim Isleib, 906-387-2530, email@example.com.
Do you farm for profit? Do you want the latest crop, livestock and farm management information for the U.P.? If so, the Michigan State University Extension’s Agriculture for Tomorrow Conference is something you won’t want to miss. Get the latest information and ideas from Michigan State University Extension and industry experts.
There will be 12 different classes offered. Each participant can attend four classes.
- Controlling weeds in U.P. Crops
- Northern Michigan Soybean Management
- Baleage - Made tight, Made Right
- MSU Crop Research in the U.P.
- Beef Quality Assurance, Cows and Bulls
- Controlling Weeds in U.P. Pastures
- So, You Want to Hire Farm Labor?
- Baling Dry Hay Too Wet
- Dealing with Farm Stress (2 sessions)
- Developing your U.P. Brand
- Local Food Hub and Processing
Opening Comments & Introductions: Jim Isleib, Extension Educator MSU Extension
‘Keynote Lite’ comments: Managing Farm Stress - MSU Extension efforts to assist Michigan farmers, Suzanne Pish, Extension Educator, MSU Extension
Register early to receive a $10 discount!!! Cost to register is $25 for pre-registration. After March 2, 2018, the cost is $35 to register. Lunch and materials are included in the cost.