2017 Introduction to Landscape Design Concepts
Date: December 6, 2017
Time: 5:30 - 9:30 p.m.
Location: Kent MSU Extension Office located at 775 Ball NE, Grand Rapids, MI.
Contact: Deb Gulick, email@example.com, 616-632-7880 ext. 2.
Rebecca Finneran, MSU Extension Horticulture Instructor
Great garden design combines the science of horticulture with basic artistic principals to create a harmonious living space. Rebecca will demonstrate through a presentation and interactive discussion how you can use basic design concepts such as repetition, scale and unity along with common artistic principals of color, texture and line to enhance any size garden.
Registration deadline: Monday Dec. 4, 2017.
Your seat is not reserved until full payment is received and processed by MSU.
- Credit Card Due Date: Monday Dec. 4, 2017
- To ensure your credit card transaction is approved, enter the personal information exactly as it is on the card and do not include dashes or spaces in your credit card number.
- You will be emailed an immediate confirmation of transaction approval.
- If your transaction is not processed, you will be emailed an invoice containing a credit card payment link.
- Check Postmark Due Date: Friday Nov. 24, 2017.
- Please make checks payable to Michigan State University
- Payment must be received by MSU within 7 business days of registration
- Your seat is not reserved until payment is received and balance is paid in full.
- No payments accepted at the class.
- Your registration will be cancelled if payment in full is not received within 7 business days of your registration or by Dec. 4 whichever is sooner.
Cancellations: You have the option of cancelling your registration. Refunds will be issued per the Refund Policy.
- A full refund, less a $5 processing fee, will be issued for any registration cancelled prior to Nov. 28.
- No refund will be issued for any registration cancelled on or after Nov. 28.
- No refund will be issued for any registration cancelled after the class has started.