2015 Western Michigan Bean Day
Date: January 30, 2015
Time: 9 a.m. - noon
Location: Douglass Township Hall 3521 W. McBrides Road, (Entrican) Stanton, MI 48888
Western Michigan Bean Day will feature updates on disease, insect and variety information for growers of dry edible beans. Current and prospective growers are welcome to attend.
Friday, Jan. 30, 2015
Douglass Township Hall
3521 W. McBrides Road, (Entrican) Stanton, MI 48888
9 a.m. to 12 p.m. Topics this year include:
* PRAAB Research Review
* White Mold and Other Diseases
* Insect Update
* Market Update
* Discussion of 2014 and 2015
12 p.m. Lunch by Fran
Registrations must be made by Wednesday, Jan. 28, 2015.
* Dr. Martin Chivers, Michigan State University
* Greg Varner, Michigan Dry Bean Production Research Advisory Board
* Fred Springborn, MSU Montcalm Extension
* Larry Sprague, Kelley Bean Company
2 Private Core, Commercial Core or Category 1A Restricted Use Pesticide Recertification Credits will be available!
- MSU Extension
- Kelley Bean Company
- Heritage Bean & Grain Co., Inc.
- Michigan Agricultural Commodities, Inc.
- Western Michigan Bean Co.
View more events