2015 Thumb Ag Day
Date: December 9, 2015
Time: 8:30 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Location: Ubly Heights Country Club 2409 E Atwater Road Ubly, MI 48475
Contact: Shelly Sowles at 989-269-9949 ext. 602 or email@example.com.
Dec. 9, 2015
Ubly Heights Country Club
2409 E Atwater Road
Ubly, MI 48475
When registering online for your booth space, please open the event flyer below to view available booth spaces. You will be required to identify your first, second and third choice in the registration.
1. The rental fee for a booth space (8’ wide x 51/2’ deep) is $150. One 8’ table is included in this fee. ALL exhibitors will be asked to stand in front of their booths to provide orderly flow of traffic and to maximize exhibit area.
2. Booths are on a first come, first serve basis. When registering online you can pay with a credit card to expedite your priority. For those paying by check, your delivery date and time will be used to determine priority, or if mailing a check the postal date on your envelope will be used to determine priority.
3. Exhibitors will receive two meal passes, which will be provided at Thumb Ag Day. Additional tickets can be purchased the day of the event.
4. Internet wireless connection available that day—compliments of AVCI.net.
5. Lights on exhibits will be limited so electricity can be conserved for computers, machines and for other uses by exhibitors. Please bring your own extension cords.
6. If the booth space you select is already reserved, we will give you another booth as close as we can to your choice.
7. Live animals are not allowed.
8. If paying by check, make checks payable to “MSU” and mail it with your reservation form to:
Thumb Ag Day
c/o MSU Extension-Huron County
1142 S Van Dyke Road, Suite 200
Bad Axe, MI 48413
9. Deadline for entries is Tuesday, Nov. 24, or when all booths are reserved.