2015 Lake St. Clair Fisheries Workshop:
Date: April 8, 2015
Time: 6-9 p.m.
Location: MSU Extension, VerKuilen Building, 21885 Dunham Road, Clinton Township, MI 48036, Assemby Rooms A & B
Contact: Justin Selden, firstname.lastname@example.org, 586-469-7139
Michigan Sea Grant and Michigan State University Extension, in partnership with the DNR Fisheries Division will be hosting this event that will include the following presentations:
- Using acoustic telemetry to understand movement patterns of walleye in Lake Erie, Lake Huron and the Huron-Erie Corridor presented by Chris Vandergoot, Ohio DNR
- Sea lamprey larvae population in the St. Clalr River and Delta and how it impacts the Great Lakes System presented by the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service
- Lake St. Clair Fishery Status Update presented by Mike Thomas, Fisheries Research Biologist from the MIDNR
- Lake St. Clair Fisheries Research Station Mudpuppy conservation project and how mudpuppies relate to the Lake St. Clair Fishery, presented by David Mifsud from Herpetological Resource and Management
- An economic impact study of recreational fishing on Lake St. Clair presented by Macomb County and Michigan Sea Grant
Pre-registration is requested. To register for this free event, call Maureen at 586-469-6440 or email email@example.com.