2015 Gratiot/Isabella Bean Day
Date: January 19, 2015
Time: 9 a.m. - 12 p.m.
Location: Maple Creek Golf Club, 8400 South Genuine Road, Shepherd, MI 48883
Gratiot/Isabella Bean Day will feature updates on disease, insect and variety information for growers of dry edible beans. Current and prospective growers are welcome to attend.
9 a.m. to 12 p.m. Topics this year include:
* PRAAB Research Review
* White Mold and Other Diseases
* Insect Update
* Market Update
At 12 p.m. a soup lunch is provided.
Registrations must be made by Thursday, Jan. 15, 2015.
* Dr. Christy Sprague, Michigan State University
* Greg Varner, Michigan Dry Bean Production Research Advisory Board
* Fred Springborn, MSU Montcalm Extension
* Dr. Jim Kelly, Michigan State University
2 Private Core, Commercial Core or Category 1A Restricted Use Pesticide Recertification Credits will be available!
- MSU Extension
- Kelley Bean Company
- Heritage Bean & Grain Co., Inc.
- Michigan Agricultural Commodities, Inc.
View more events