2015 Fairbook Cover Contest
Date: February 26, 2015
Location: MSU Extension Clare County, 225 W Main St, Harrison, MI 48625
Contact: Michelle Stiglich, 4-H Program Coordinator, 989-539-7805, firstname.lastname@example.org
The Clare County Fair Board is looking for your help! Entries are now being accepted for the design of the 2015 Fair book Cover. Entries are due by Thursday, February 26, 2015.
- Youth must be between ages of 9 to 19.
- All entries must be camera ready on white paper.
- All entries must be on 8 1/2 by 11 inch paper with a 1 inch white border.
- All entries must include the name and dates of the 2015 fair. It is the 132nd Clare County Fair from August 3-8, 2015.
- Every entry must have the applicant's name, age, address, phone number and 4-H club or school written on the back of their entry.
- Entries should depict some phase of Clare County agricultural and/or fair scene and be the original work of the applicant.
The winner of the contest will have their artwork on the fair book cover, receive a $50 cash prize and an armband for one-day of midway rides. Three runners up will also receive an armband for one-day of midway rides. For more information or questions, see the attached flier or contact the MSU Extension office at 989-539-7805. The Clare County Fair Board is responsible for the judging of all entries.