2014 Master Citizen Planner Webinar Series
Date: April 17, 2014
Time: 7:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Contact: Janean Danca: 269-657-8213 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The 2014 Master Citizen Planner (MCP) Webinar Series is designed to offer participants the latest updates and information on current topics. Using Adobe Connect, MSU Extension educators will provide an overview of topics of interest to planning and zoning officials. Classes are the third Thursday of April, June, August, October and December from 7 - 8 p.m. Class descriptions are available on the attached flyer. Each session is available individually or participants can register for all five at once. MCPs will earn one credit per session.
- Capital Improvement Plans - April 17
- Restrictions on Zoning Authority: Wireless Communication Facilities - June 19
- Introduction to Shoreline Zoning - August 21
- Tactical Placemaking - October 16
- Complete Streets Update - December 18
Visit the 2014 Master Citizen Planner Webinar Series registration page for more information.