2013 Thumb Ag Day
Date: December 11, 2013
Time: 8:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Location: Ubly Heights Country Club, 2409 E. Atwater Road, Ubly, MI
Contact: Shelly Sowles: 989-269-9949 ext. 602 or firstname.lastname@example.org
When registering online for your booth space, please open the event flyer below to view available booth spaces. You will be required to identify your first, second and third choice in the registration.
8:30 a.m. Exhibits Open (available throughout the day)
9:00 a.m. Morning Program
9:45 a.m. Break
10:00 a.m. Morning Program (continued)
11:30 a.m. Lunch Buffet Open
12:30 p.m. Afternoon Program
4:00 p.m. Exhibits Close
1. The rental fee for a booth space (8’ wide x 51/2’ deep) is $150. One 8’ table is included in this fee. ALL exhibitors will be asked to stand in front of their booths to provide orderly flow of traffic and to maximize exhibit area.
2. Booths are on a first come, first serve basis. When registering online you can pay with a credit card to expedite your priority. For those paying by check, your delivery date and time will be used to determine priority, or if mailing a check the postal cancellation date on your envelope will be used to determine priority.
3. Exhibitors will be provided with two meal passes, which will be provided at Thumb Ag Day.
4. Internet wireless connection available that day—compliments of AVCI.net
5. Lights on exhibits will be limited so electricity can be conserved for computers, machines and for other uses by exhibitors. Please bring your own extension cords.
6. If the booth space you select is already reserved, we will give you another booth as close as we can to your choice.
7. Live animals are not allowed.
8. If paying by check, make checks payable to “MSU ” and mail it with your reservation form to:
Thumb Ag Day
c/o MSU Extension-Huron County
1142 S Van Dyke Road, Suite 200
Bad Axe, MI 48413
9. Deadline for entries is Monday, November 25, or when all booths are reserved.
Vist the Thumb Ag Day registation page for more information