2015 Annual Michigan Irrigation Association (MIA) Meeting
Date: December 14, 2015
Time: 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Location: Bluegate Garden Inn, 800 S Van Buren St., Shipshewana, IN 46565
Contact: Deanna Mumby, 269-998-1177, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Register by calling Deanna Mumby at 269-998-1177 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Topics to be covered include:
- St. Joseph River Watershed Conservation Partnership Program
- Indiana’s New On-Farm Data Collection Program and Monitoring Wells
- Politics and Water
- Gathering Data as a Water User Group (LENK)
- Estimating Large Volume Water Use Impacts in Cass County, MI
- Nitrogen Management on Sandy Soils
- Laying the Groundwork for High Corn Yields Under Irrigation
- Disease Control of Irrigated Crops
- PARP Regulatory Topic - Bee Aware! Pollinator Protection
Cost: All Day - $35.00; Lunch & Afternoon - $20.00; Afternoon only - free.