Bulletins and Resources
If you cannot find what you need, please visit the MSU Extension Bookstore.
- MSU Extension Wayne County Brochure
- Connecting Entreprenurial Communities Statewide Conference
- Do your taxes for free!
- Wayne County Impacts
- How to select or evaluate your financial services provider
- Healthy Babies Research Project
- Natural Resources Outreach Programs Overview
- Natural Resources 2013 Activity Report
- 2013 Outdoor Education Narrative
For more information, visit the Gardening in Michigan website.
- Tomatoes and Potatoes
- Field Crops Webinar Series
- Lawn and Garden Hotline
- Phosphorus-free Fertilizer
- Fertilizer Basics
- Going Native
- Lakefront Plants
- Mow high
- Mulch fallen leaves
- Reduce Phosphorus
- Smart watering lawns
- Soil test
- Trees and Shrubs
- Building Soil for Organic and Sustainable Farms
- Building Soil Organic Matter
Oil and Gas Resources
For more information, visit the Oil and Gas page.
- December 2015 Newsletter
- September 2015 Newsletter
- Compulsory Pooling Facts
- Mineral Rights Sales and Oil and Gas Leasing
Monday Smart Choice Health Insurance Webinars
To help people better understand the Affordable Care Act and its options, Michigan State University Extension is hosting a series of weekly unbiased educational webinars and launching a new website to explain changes in the insurance landscape. The sessions are free and open to the public. A current list of upcoming webinars can be found at aca.msue.msu.edu, a website developed by MSU Extension to guide people through complicated issues such as insurance mandates, tax penalties, available subsidies and the new insurance marketplace. To participate, simply visit: connect.msu.edu/healthinsurance.
Cottage Food Law Certificate Available Online
Social and Emotional Health
New workshop module for RELAX Alternatives to Anger targets parents and caregivers