Bulletins and Resources
If you cannot find what you need, please visit the MSU Extension Bookstore.
- WE NOW ACCEPT CREDIT CARDS AS A METHOD OF PAYMENT
- MSU Extension Wayne County Brochure
- Soil test kit
- Master Gardener Class in the City of Detroit
- Starting and Sustaining a School Garden
- Horticultural Therapy: Connecting People and Plants
- New online Integrated Pest Management Course
- Do your taxes for free!
- How to select or evaluate your financial services provider
For more information, visit the Gardening in Michigan website.
- Tomatoes and Potatoes
- Field Crops Webinar Series
- Lawn and Garden Hotline
- Phosphorus-free Fertilizer
- Fertilizer Basics
- Going Native
- Lakefront Plants
- Mow high
- Mulch fallen leaves
- Reduce Phosphorus
- Smart watering lawns
- Soil test
- Trees and Shrubs
- Building Soil for Organic and Sustainable Farms
- Building Soil Organic Matter
Oil and Gas Resources
For more information, visit the Oil and Gas page.
Monday Smart Choice Health Insurance Webinars
To help people better understand the Affordable Care Act and its options, Michigan State University Extension is hosting a series of weekly unbiased educational webinars and launching a new website to explain changes in the insurance landscape. The sessions are free and open to the public. A current list of upcoming webinars can be found at aca.msue.msu.edu, a website developed by MSU Extension to guide people through complicated issues such as insurance mandates, tax penalties, available subsidies and the new insurance marketplace. To participate, simply visit: connect.msu.edu/healthinsurance.
Cottage Food Law Certificate Available Online
Social and Emotional Health
New workshop module for RELAX Alternatives to Anger targets parents and caregivers