4-H Fundraising and 4-H Shows

Montcalm County 4-H General Donations:

Anyone wishing to donate directly to the Montcalm County 4-H Program, please contact the MSU Montcalm Extension Office at (989) 831-7500.

4-H CLUB Fundraising Forms:

All forms must be submitted two weeks before (for approval) and after all fundraising events!

4-H CLUB Activity Request Form:

All forms must be submitted two weeks before (for approval)!

Return to Montcalm County