4-H Fair Information
2017 Montcalm County 4-H Fair
Dates: June 25 - July 1, 2017! (All dates are subject to change as the Fair Board updates & finalizes information)
2017 Montcalm County 4-H Fair Theme -
“Pigging Out at the County Fair!”
2017 Montcalm County Fair Book
Registration due dates, times and places:
Deadlines are subject to change:
Market Beef registration forms due!
Market Feeder Beef registration forms due!
Market Swine registration forms due!
Breeding Beef registration forms due!
Breeding Feeder Beef registration forms due!
|May 1||Horse and Pony registration forms due! (Due to Leaders, who will then need to bring them to the May 9th Horse Leaders meeting!)|
Breeding Cavies registration forms due!
Dairy Cattle registration forms due!
Dog registration forms due!
Llama/Alpaca registration forms due!
Small Animal/Pocket Pets registration forms due!
4-H Club Pen, Cage, and Stall request forms due!
|June 12||Horse/Pony Substitution request forms due! (Due to the Leaders who will then need to submit them at the June 13th Horse Leaders meeting!)|
Record Book due dates, places, and times:
* Dogs: June 1st before 4 p.m. @ Montcalm MSU Extension office
* Horses: June 1st from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. @ Horse show entry booth at the Fairgrounds
* Cavies and Rabbits: Sunday of fair before 2 p.m. to the Superintendent in Rabbit Barn
* Beef, Sheep, Swine, Goats, & Poultry: Monday of fair from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. @ Livestock Arena Llamas/Alpacas
* Llamas/Alpacas: Monday of fair from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. in the Llama/Alpaca Barn, Fairgrounds
* Dairy: Monday of fair before noon to the Dairy Superintendent in the Dairy Barn