Programs and Events
- Would you like to learn how to grow vegetables? Join us for a 6 week online introductory course on Smart Veggie Gardening.
view flyer & registration form
- Are you interested in learning more about organic gardening? View flyer for information.
- Spring will come again! Prepare for the return of the gardening season at our Plant Sale 2014. It will also be a great opportunity to shop for Mothers’ Day! view flyer
What can you do to protect our environment? Adopt a Habitattitude™ which simply means do not release fish and plants from your water gardens into our native waterways. Learn more by reading these articles:
- Preventing the Spread of Aquatic Invasive Species to Natural Waterways (Jane Herbert and Linda Whitlock, MSU Extension)
- Do not Release! (Jane Herbert and Linda Whitlock, MSU Extension)