Iosco County 4-H
Welcome to Iosco County 4-H
4-H can help kids ages 5-19 Explore, Experience and Achieve through 4-H clubs, camps, workshops, conferences, school enrichment and individual study. All of which develop skills that help them to succeed!
If you would like to see something else on this site please let me know. I look forward to working with you.
4-H Program Coordinator, 989-984-1057
How to Join 4-H
Enrollment is done online. 4-H volunteers and families of 4-H youth should register at https://mi.4honline.com Those without computer access can register at the Iosco County MSU Extension Office. For a list of clubs in Iosco County go to: Iosco_County_4-_H_Clubs.pdf.
4-H teens age 15 and older are needed to be Camp Counselors.
- Iosco County 4-H Jr. Market Livestock By-Laws
- Iosco County Market Livestock Rules
- 4-H Livestock Record Book (printable advanced members)
- 4-H Livestock Record Book (fillable - for advanced members)
- 4-H Livestock Record Book (printable for intermediate members)
- 4-H Livestock Record Book (fillable for intermediate members)
- 4-H Animal Project Record (for beginning members)
- 4-H Animal Project Record Book (fillable - for beginning members)
- 4-H Cloverbud Record Book (for youth ages 5-8)
- 4-H Cloverbud Parent and Leader Information
- 2016 Market Swine Registration Form
- 2017 Iosco County Horse Show Rules & Guidelines
- 2017 Horse Camp Registration Form
- 2017 Letter for State Horse Show Applicants
- 2017 State Horse Show Registraton Form - Must be registered by Friday, April 28.
The Friday Fourcast is a weekly e’blast newsletter sent to Iosco County 4-H families. This newsletter contains the latest 4-H news and information on local clubs and events.
- January 6, 2017
- January 13, 2017
- January 20, 2017
- January 27, 2017
- February 3, 2017
- February 10, 2017
- February 17, 2017
- February 24, 2017
- March 3, 2017
- March 10, 2017
- March 17, 2017
- March 24, 2017
- March 31, 2017
- April 14, 2017
- April 21, 2017
- April 28, 2017
4-H Leaders’ Council Meeting Schedule & Location
- January 24, 2017 - MSU Extension Office, Tawas City
- February 28, 2017 - Plainfield Township Hall, Hale
- April 25, 2017 - MSU Extension Office, Tawas City
- June 27, 2017 - Plainfield Township Hall, Hale
- August 22, 2017 - MSU Extension Office, Tawas City
- September 26, 2017 - Plainfield Township Hall, Hale
- October 24, 2017 - MSU Extension Office, Tawas City
- December 5, 2017 - Plainfield Township Hall, Hale
All meetings are held at 6:30 p.m. on the 4-H Tuesday of the month, except the December meeting which is the first Tuesday of the month.
Teen Council Leaders
Joslyn Nelkie & Miranda Hall
Proud Equestrian Program (PEP)
Upcoming Volunteer Workshops
For a complete list of all the upcoming workshops and registration forms visit the 4-H Volunteer Training Workshop Schedule. Most of the Workshops will be held at the Kettunen Center in Tustin, Michigan.