- 527 Stephenson St.
Norway, MI 49870
Date: October 22, 2014This webinar explores barriers to conversations about race, strategies for engaging in healthy dialogue, and resources for creating settings that are safe, affirming and fair.
Date: October 22, 2014 - September 29, 2014Michigan State University Extension offers ServSafe, a national certification program for those working in food service.
Location: Dickinson County Library, 401 Iron Mountain St., Iron Mountain, MI 49801
Date: October 22, 2014This webinar is designed to help small acreage producers get started using plasticulture techniques.
Date: October 25, 2014 - October 26, 2014This conference provides continuing education for current 4-H PEP Program certified instructors.
Location: W.K. Kellogg Biological Station, 3700 E. Gull Lake Drive, Hickory Corners, MI, 49060
Date: October 27, 2014This workshop helps consumers navigate issues involving the Affordable Care Act and how to choose a health insurance plan that makes sense for themselves and their families.
Date: October 28, 2014Commodity markets are ever changing. This update is a great opportunity to gain current insight on market changes and trends. All are invited to take part.
Date: October 28, 2014Learn basic composting techniques to turn your kitchen and yard 'waste' into composted organic matter that you can then use in your gardens.
Location: West Iron District Library, 116 W Genesee St., Iron River, MI, 49935
Date: November 1, 2014 - November 2, 2014The workshop will cover several poultry science related topics such as nutrition, care and management, show techniques, entrepreneurship opportunities and careers.
Location: Kettunen Center, 14901 4-H Drive, Tustin, MI, 49688
Date: November 3, 2014This workshop helps consumers navigate issues involving the Affordable Care Act and how to choose a health insurance plan that makes sense for themselves and their families.
Date: November 4, 2014Attendees will have the opportunity to hear from leaders in the local food movement and learn about the initiatives happening across the U.P.
Location: Lake Superior State University Cisler Center, Sault Ste. Marie, Michigan
Find an Expert»
- 4-H Cloverbuds (Ages 5-8)
- 4-H Horses & Ponies
- 4-H International Exchange Programs
- 4-H Junior Citizen Planner
- Affordable Care Act Roadmap
- Be SAFE
- Building Early Emotional Skills in Young Children
- Cottage Food Law
- Dining with Diabetes
- Dollar Works 2
- Food Preservation
- Foreclosure Education & Counseling
- Home Buyer Education
- Integrated Pest Management Academy
- Michigan 4-H Youth Conservation Council
- Michigan Fresh
- Outdoor Adventure Challenge
All Available Programs»
- 4-H Leader Resources
- Crop Production in the U.P.
- Dickinson County Annual Report
- District 1 Report Quarterly Newsletter
- Enviroweather Weather Data and Pest Modeling
- Farm Soil Sampling
- Food system organizations in Michigan
- Gardening in Michigan
- Growing Asparagus at Home
- Landscape, Nursery and Urban Forestry fact sheets
- Lawn and Garden Soil Sampling
- MSU Diagnostics Lab
- MSU Extension and MSU AgBioResearch legislative reports
- MSU Product Center—Food, Ag, Bio
- Planning & Zoning Center at MSU
- Soil and Plant Nutrient Lab
- State and national 4-H websites
- U.P. State Fair