- 527 Stephenson St.
Norway, MI 49870
Date: August 2, 2014Free, on-farm educational program including MSU Extension programs on grazing management, animal handling, cover crops and forage production
Location: Multiple (see description)
Date: August 4, 2014 - August 5, 2014Forestry and forest industry field tour.
Date: August 4, 2014Learn what you can do to protect your home and property from wildfire.
Location: 1575 US Highway 41 W, Ishpeming, MI 49849
Date: August 9, 2014This show offers agility, showmanship, obedience and service dog classes. 4-H members aged 9 to 19 can exhibit up to 2 dogs of any breed. Spectators welcome!
Location: MSU Pavilion, 4301 Farm Lane, East Lansing, MI 48910
Date: August 12, 2014Join us at Northern Michigan Univeristy, Marquette, MI for a day of hands-on spreader/sprayer calibration, turf and landscape pest identification and diagnostics.
Location: 1401 Presque Isle Ave, Marquette, MI 49855, Northern Michigan University, Services Building
Date: August 13, 2014 - September 25, 2014Learn how to pressure can, dehydrate and water bath can food safely.
Location: Marquette Food Coop, 502 W. Washington Street, Marquette, MI
Date: August 21, 2014This webinar series is designed to offer continuing education for Master Citizen Planners in a convenient online opportunity and is open to all planning and zoning officials.
Date: August 28, 2014 - December 4, 2014The Master Gardener Program is a volunteer leader training program made up of people who are enthusiastic about gardening, want to learn more about growing plants.
Location: NMU Learning Resource Center, Tracy Avenue, Room 109, Marquette, MI 49855
Date: September 8, 2014This workshop helps consumers navigate issues involving the Affordable Care Act and how to choose a health insurance plan that makes sense for themselves and their families.
Date: September 9, 2014 - October 14, 2014The Diabetes PATH program is a six week workshop designed to provide the skills and tools needed by adults living with diabetes.
Location: Our Saviour Lutheran Church, 1210 Kimberly Avenue, Iron Mountain, MI 49801
Find an Expert»
- 4-H Cloverbuds (Ages 5-8)
- 4-H Horses & Ponies
- 4-H International Exchange Programs
- 4-H Junior Citizen Planner
- Affordable Care Act Roadmap
- Be SAFE
- Building Early Emotional Skills in Young Children
- Cottage Food Law
- Dining with Diabetes
- Dollar Works 2
- Food Preservation
- Foreclosure Education & Counseling
- Home Buyer Education
- Integrated Pest Management Academy
- Michigan 4-H Youth Conservation Council
- Michigan Fresh
- Outdoor Adventure Challenge
- 4-H Leader Resources
- Crop Production in the U.P.
- Dickinson County Annual Report
- District 1 Report Quarterly Newsletter
- Enviroweather Weather Data and Pest Modeling
- Farm Soil Sampling
- Food system organizations in Michigan
- Gardening in Michigan
- Growing Asparagus at Home
- Landscape, Nursery and Urban Forestry fact sheets
- Lawn and Garden Soil Sampling
- MSU Diagnostics Lab
- MSU Product Center—Food, Ag, Bio
- Planning & Zoning Center at MSU
- Soil and Plant Nutrient Lab
- State and national 4-H websites
- U.P. State Fair