- 527 Stephenson St.
Norway, MI 49870
Date: August 28, 2014 - December 4, 2014The Master Gardener Program is a volunteer leader training program made up of people who are enthusiastic about gardening, want to learn more about growing plants.
Location: NMU Learning Resource Center, Tracy Avenue, Room 109, Marquette, MI 49855
Date: September 8, 2014This workshop helps consumers navigate issues involving the Affordable Care Act and how to choose a health insurance plan that makes sense for themselves and their families.
Date: September 9, 2014 - October 14, 2014The Diabetes PATH program is a six week workshop designed to provide the skills and tools needed by adults living with diabetes.
Location: Our Saviour Lutheran Church, 1210 Kimberly Avenue, Iron Mountain, MI 49801
Date: September 9, 2014Michigan State University Extension offers ServSafe, a national certification program for those working in food service.
Location: Forward Financial Credit Union, Community Room, W8159 U.S. 2, Iron Mountain, MI 49801
Date: September 15, 2014This workshop helps consumers navigate issues involving the Affordable Care Act and how to choose a health insurance plan that makes sense for themselves and their families.
Date: September 18, 2014 - October 9, 2014This program is for people with diabetes and their adult family members. A series of four classes includes diabetes education, nutrition and sample foods.
Location: MSU Extension Office, 2840 College Avenue, Escanaba, MI 49829
Date: September 19, 2014Statewide meetings to explain the new Dairy Margin Protection Program of the 2014 Farm Bill.
Location: Menominee County MSU Extension Office, S. 904 Highway 41, Stephenson, MI 49887
Date: September 22, 2014This workshop helps consumers navigate issues involving the Affordable Care Act and how to choose a health insurance plan that makes sense for themselves and their families.
Date: September 23, 2014This free 90-minute webinar takes a look at 15 key later-life financial planning topics. Participants may interact to discuss various strategies, success stories, and more.
Date: September 29, 2014This free 90-minute webinar focuses on relationships between a persons’ health and personal finances, and encourages participants to make positive behavior changes.
Find an Expert»
- 4-H Cloverbuds (Ages 5-8)
- 4-H Horses & Ponies
- 4-H International Exchange Programs
- 4-H Junior Citizen Planner
- Affordable Care Act Roadmap
- Be SAFE
- Building Early Emotional Skills in Young Children
- Cottage Food Law
- Dining with Diabetes
- Dollar Works 2
- Food Preservation
- Foreclosure Education & Counseling
- Home Buyer Education
- Integrated Pest Management Academy
- Michigan 4-H Youth Conservation Council
- Michigan Fresh
- Outdoor Adventure Challenge
All Available Programs»
- 4-H Leader Resources
- Crop Production in the U.P.
- Dickinson County Annual Report
- District 1 Report Quarterly Newsletter
- Enviroweather Weather Data and Pest Modeling
- Farm Soil Sampling
- Food system organizations in Michigan
- Gardening in Michigan
- Growing Asparagus at Home
- Landscape, Nursery and Urban Forestry fact sheets
- Lawn and Garden Soil Sampling
- MSU Diagnostics Lab
- MSU Product Center—Food, Ag, Bio
- Planning & Zoning Center at MSU
- Soil and Plant Nutrient Lab
- State and national 4-H websites
- U.P. State Fair