Grand Traverse County 4-H
Contact 4-H for more info!
What is 4-H?
- It’s building a robot.
- It’s cool crafts.
- It’s creating and marketing your own business.
- It’s discovering your inner scientist.
- It’s feeding the calf you’re raising for the first time.
- It’s fishing and testing the lake’s water quality.
- It’s gardening and plant science.
- It’s hiking and climbing rocks.
- It’s learning how to play chess.
- It’s using a GPS to create a community map.
- It’s wearing something you made, using something you built and eating something you cooked.
- It’s whatever topic you want to explore.
- And most of all… it’s FUN!
What does 4-H offer?
- For kids, 4-H offers fun learning opportunities through 4-H clubs, afterschool programs, and local, state and international events and activities.
- For older teens, 4-H offers opportunities to set goals, develop strategies to reach those goals and take leadership for sharing their skills, knowledge and talents to make their communities stronger.
- For adults, 4-H offers research-based support and training in age-appropriate learning methods and materials to help plan activities and projects for and with young people in safe, nurturing environments.
Return to Grand Traverse County