Allegan County 4-H
What’s Happening in 4-H?
- 4-H Camp Kidwell’s 16th Annual Halloween Festival
- Halloween Festival - Volunteers Needed!!!
- 4-H Calendar for October
- 4-H Calendar for November
- 4-H Calendar for December
2018 County Enrollment Information
- 4-H Club Enrollment Information
- 4-H Civil Rights Compliance Document
- Annual Financial Summary Report
- 4-H Age Chart
- 2017/2018 4-H Club Participation Fee Form
- Family Worksheet for Participation Fee
- SAMPLE Annual Financial Summary & Club Inventory Form
How to Join 4-H
BE A 4-H VOLUNTEER!
Competent, caring adults who are concerned about young people are an important part of our county 4-H program. Volunteer Leaders become positive role models for 4-H members. The purpose of our Volunteer Selection Process (VSP) is to help you get to know MSU Extension 4-H programs better and for MSU Extension 4-H to get to know you better. Knowledge about your interests, skills and background will help us to make a better match between your volunteer interests and the needs of youth. The first step of the process is to complete the forms (see links below)and send them to our office at:
ATTN. VSP Application, MSU Extension
3255 122nd Street Ste. 103
Allegan MI 49010-9511
(please write “confidential” on the envelope)
Once we receive the forms you will receive an email to set up an interview.
Allegan County 4-H Forms
For Enrollment Forms and other statewide resources, visit the 4-H Leader’s Resource.